Professional Terminal Information Management System
ProTimsE is the payment industry’s first POS Terminal Information Management System based on open source architecture (Windows, SQL and Tomcat), upgraded to deliver unprecedented flexibility and productivity to help manage continuously increasing POS terminal deployment workloads at merchant locations.
ProTimsE integrates all the successful IT engineering and global payment experience that PAX Technology has built-up in past years and provides a powerful web-based interface and user-friendly tools for customers to more efficiently and cost effectively manage and maintain estates of remotely deployed POS terminals.
ProTimsE offers a modular architecture, based on the Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP operating systems and MySQL database.
Remote terminal deployment and bidirectional data communication is supported between ProTimsE and the POS terminal estate, radically reducing the amount of time and costs incurred by terminal service providers in the management, repair and maintenance of POS terminal estates, while dramatically improving merchant loyalty through improved services.
• Easy installation and automatic setup, based on Windows Server 2003 (or Windows XP) and MySQL database.
• Supports OS / Application / Font / Parameters / Data File remote downloading
• Supports PSTN / GPRS / CDMA / ETHERNET / WIFI / PPP link access methods.
• Supports unlimited concurrent terminal downloads. The exact number of concurrent terminal downloads is
only limited by the network equipment that POS terminals are connected to.
• Supports terminal parameter configuration and downloading, including EMV parameters.
• Supports ENV parameters configuration and downloading. ENV is a typical linear parameter which is supported by
the PAX OS.
• Operation authority management - supports multi branch management
• Comprehensive data information tools provide flexible statistical reports for analysis and service improvement.
Download Configuration Module
• Unlimited concurrent downloads
• Multi-application single downloads
• Real-time download supervision
Parameter Management Module
• Card range parameters
• Issuer parameters (issuer name, transaction control settings, etc.)
• Acquirer parameters (acquirer name, TID, MID, etc.)
• POS terminal parameters
• EMV related parameters (AIDs, public key, etc.)
• Merchant information
• ENV parameter configuration
• Batch update ENV parameters
Download Processor Module
• Supports database file downloading
• Supports local file downloading
• Download record logs
• Real-time downloading signal light
• Extra support for NAC-8583 protocol for downloading POS parameters
• Operating System: Windows Server 2003 / Windows XP
• Data Base: MySQL
• Hardware: Intel dual-core CPU, 160+GB Flash, 2+GB SDRAM